19 September, 2007

September Bead Journal - Continued

I am nearly done! I am still amazed that once I start, the ideas & thoughts just keep flowing. I LOVE bead embroidery. The colours in this photo are not quite what the colours actually are but I'm loving it. September really is a chaotic month. Next month is shaping up to be just as chaotic but should be fun. I'm off to Hong Kong, Amsterdam & London. I return for 1 1/2 weeks & then I'm taking my in-laws to Shanghai. Lots of travel. Lots of time to bead on planes :)

I think I'm going to put my 12 pieces into a frame. On June & July I have bordered the picture with twisted bugle beads. I'm planning on doing the same for this, just not quite sure what colour I will do.

I have not finished my August piece yet as it has a lot of black in it & I can only work on black when the lighting is really good. I was getting a little frustrated so I decided to move on for a bit.

2 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

wow! your beading is so impressive!!!!
your travel plans sound amazing! lots of time to bead and KNIT! :)

GraceBeading said...

Wonderful, wonderful colors... best wishes for lots of fun and save travels.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it translates to your creatoins when you return.